Thursday 2 January 2014

Fresh White Photography | Tumblr






There was once a website, called Tumblr that had the most lovely pictures, I thought I might share some with you because there ever so beautiful ...


Currently: Sitting on my bed, with freezing cold feet ( I love winter in England *sarcasm*), watching celebrity come dine with me on my new Ipad mini which I love, love love.

Happppppppy New Year to all you lovely people reading this, I will not bore you with my new year resolutions because well I have read so many I just don't feel like following the crowd and doing a post on it because there is only so much a person can take right? I L.O.V.E Tumblr, now I have an ipad using Tumblr is so much more easier than it is logging onto my laptop and waiting two minutes for a photo to reblog . I think Tumblr is one of those social networking sites that you can become very addicted to then leave it and forget about it for a good month or two. I love white photography, I love the fresh white feel it gives. The photos above are just a few of my reblogs from this month and last month. These photos have made me want to save up for my canon 600d more than ever now because I want to be able to blog good photography for my blog.

I hope you enjoyed this post it is the sort of post that I have not seen on many blogs however I want to be original and post things that I like in the hope you will like them to. If you want to follow my Tumblr  you can click the logo above the college which is my blog logo. 

Thinking: About the three jar system I have created in my head and plan to carry out as a way to save money this year for both my canon 600d and other things, if you want to hear more about this idea just let me know down below.

8 comments:

  1. Love the white nail polish and simple gold ring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love white polish as we'll it goes with any outfit and I obsessed with gold jewelry xx

      Delete
  2. Love this kind of photography, it all looks so pretty! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck saving up for your camera, it'll definitely be worth it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirbyat I know it will but even now I am finding it difficult and haven't even been saving for a week yet :)

      Delete
  4. beautiful! I'm following you on tumblr now, I'm at www.tie-dye-delonge.tumblr.com :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you will be sure to check u out Hun thanks un

      Delete