Saturday 26 October 2013

The All Black | Wishlist


Everything can be found on Monki , Ebay , Topshop


Cheer's to another making of a blog. Hello dolls so welcome to the start of another blog and I am promising myself this is going to be the last one but due to some technical difficulties with google a new blog had to begin.

I hope you guys will enjoy my blog like the 300 reader I had on my old one. I won't be posting all the time just because I am studying but I will try and blog at least twice maybe three time a month. But in the mean time I leave you with my current wishlist. Does the this bag remind you of a particular popular bag from Zara? well I found this big on Ebay for £16.99 and it comes with long straps. The matte nails are from Topshop and I am dying to try some matte nail polish and well a Topshop nail polish. I own one but my experience with it has been a nightmare. Everything else is from Monki. I recently discovered the website after watching one of my favorite youtubers Sammi from BeautyCrush. They have some really nice pieces and are really affordable. 

Rianna x

4 comments: