Sunday 27 October 2013

Photography | I welcome winter with open arms




All images from Tumblr


I would have to say I have a love hate relationship with winter. At the moment I am loving the colder weather because I am in the comfort of my home. Recently I have been obsessed with Tumblr , it's just so addictive but also depressing at the same time as when I am on Tumblr I just wish I had a different life ...the perfect life if that makes sense.

I love all the images I chose. I am so ready for winter I have my winter coat and some jumpers ready for the festive weather but all I need to is make my room look more cosy  so if you guys have any suggestions on where I can get some winter bedroom stuff just like ornaments and pillows and bed spreads 

Happy Sunday
Rianna xx

2 comments:

  1. Like the pictures. www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice *-* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete