Saturday 2 November 2013

Winter Essential | Primark Boyfriend Coat

Boyfriend Coat | Primark £25




Every winter there is always one coat that seems to be the most popular coat of the a/w season and that to me is the parka. I think parka jackets have been a popular must have for about three years now , so much so that I purchased this one from Topshop for a breath taking £95 ( don't judge me but I am all for good quality and paying the price for it).

However this year it seems another coat seems to be as popular as the parka and that is the boyfriend coat. I was a fan of the whole boyfriend coat / style but I couldn't justify buying one because I knew I had just invested in a winter coat. Boyfriend coats seem to be quite expensive ranging from thirty to eighty pounds from most high street stores except trusty old Primark. They came out with there own version of the coat and people where so impressed that they sold out and nearly every blogger and there mum had one. 

I am the type of young person to only get something when I see everybody with it despite my mums teaching to be a  leader not a follower and set the trend and not copy it and blah blah blah. Anyway I popped into Primark today and found this boyfriend coat in a size 10 which was the smallest they had. At £25 I can't wait to wear it with some chelsea boots and frilly socks and a tartan scarf.

What do you think of the boyfriend trend /

3 comments:

  1. i have a very similar one that i live in, it's comfy and dresses up a tee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the idea of this with a tartan scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boyfriend trend :) And this coat is so beautiful ^^
    xxx from France
    http://neverwithoutmylipstick.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete