Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sharing Our Favorite Blogs


Hello my lovelies , for a long time I have been reading blogs I would say it has been well over a year now and I have to say like most bloggers I always seem to come across a blog every now and again that makes me fall head over heals at how perfect there blog is and I find myself scrolling through all there previous post, looking at what camera they use and some of there favorite blogs in the hope they are as perfect as there's. Again I have just come found the lovely Maddy who's blog unstitchedd is perfection so I thought, "right that's it I need to record these amazing blogs for everyone to see. I am going to put each blog into the best category however some blogs tend to be a bit of everything these days so I will try my best 


Blogs with a bit of everything:

Maddie-Unstitched // Millennielle //

Blogs with Beauty, Fashion and Life 

Rebecca-Fromroses 
Zoe-Zoella

Fashion 

 Ellie- Styleandstarbucks
Sammi - Beauty Crush

Beauty 

Lily-Lily Pebbles 
Alex-I Covet Thee 

And there we have it just some of my favorite blogs which I have really been enjoying at the moment. I think I love all theses blogs because (1) they have are really nice layout and blog design (2) The photography is really something to write home about and (3) The way they write is like reading a bed time story , it just flows making me value there opinion and what they have to say. I would highly recommend each and every blog on here and I hope you will check them out. I know there are blogs out there that are just screaming my name so if you think your blog or you know a blog that really deserves a shout out for it's content then just leave the link as a comment down below.



1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing! I've been searching for new blogs and good reads and will definitely check out those on your list!

    Check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete