Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Money Saving Jar System + Wishlist

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Ebay Scarf | New Balance Trainers via Ebay | Topshop Black Joni Jenas | Mango Coat | AA Leggings | Uo Cardigan 






Currently: Sitting on my bed, relaxing after clearing out my wardrobe after clearing all the unnecessary items out of my wardrobe, then carrying them to the end of my road to take to my local charity shop.


I love wishlist, I feel like I am window shopping from the comfort of my own home, anyway as soon as the new year comenced I knew I only had one resolution in my head and that was to SAVE SAVE SAVE. I actually believe I have a problem (as does my mum) because last year all I did was spend money on clothes and things I actually didn't need. So at the end of last year I purchased a jar which would become my saving jar. Now I am going to try and explain this system as best as I can without confusing you. I have two jars one is for long term saving (canon 600d) and a monthly jar (to go shopping with at the end of the month) and then I have my bank account. Every week my nan gives me £10 (which I don't expect but she gives it to me because I help her out a lot she is 87 and I have stayed with her every Friday since I was five and I make sure she has something to eat for the weekend, she's takes her tablets , do her shopping and basically have no social life at 17 which is why I blog and love college so much the list is endless) which I plan which I plan to put in my long term saving jar, then any change I have from my week at college which my mum gives me into my short term jar and then my mum usually gives me £5 at the weekend which I will deposit into my account every week and not touch unless I desperately want something online or in an emergency.

So that is my saving system I am also recording all the things I buy during the month (outgoings), the money I receive from my mum and nan (income) and a shopping list of anything I want to buy at the end of the month with the money from my short term jar. Above is a wishlist of the final things I want to purchase at the end of this month, whether I will purchase it all is down to how much is in my jar.


I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want a post at the end of each month of what I managed to purchase and how much I saved then let me know. Do you think I am crazy for saving like this at 17 or do you like my system, how do you save?

Now Listening to : Beyonce "Rocket"


5 comments:

  1. Your blog IS really pretty :) thanks for linking in #fblchat!
    Now following on GFC
    www.styleinterplay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun ☺️ means a lot I hope you will enjoy more on my blog.

      Delete
  2. your blog is beautiful you deserve more followers! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Alex even though to have loads of followers would be great but I have to be honest I love the amount I have now as your all so supportive and encouraging ☺️

      Delete
  3. Your money saving jar is such a good idea! Think I'm going to start doing that, I've got so many things on my wishlist at the moment!
    Love the Urban Outfitters cardi, it looks so comfy :) xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete