Wednesday 13 November 2013

A Tumblr inspired post | Breakfast

Photo | Tumblr 


I have to begin my apoligising for not using my own photo in this post. I have a really crap camera at the moment and with it being daylight savings and being a perfectionist there just not up to standard to be posted. 

Since starting six form I have been waking up at 6:15 and skipping breakfast. I have been noticing that by skipping breakfast I have been really tired in college and things need to change. I was looking at Sammi aka Beautycrush's Tumblr and may I just say its one of my favorites and shes has reblogged some lovely food.

I am going to find some recipes on Tumblr right after this post. If you would like a post on my findings just let me know. p.s I will leave my Tumblr below :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment