Sunday 17 November 2013

Christmas Wishlist | Home is wear the heart it ...



I have to admit this has to be my favorite post on my blog so far just because the image above against the white background of my blog makes this post look so clean and neat and being a perfectionist and obsessed with the color white this post is bringing a smile to my face as well as the approaching Christmas season.

I can't remember if I mentioned this in my last post (can not be asked to look as it is currently 23:47 on a Sunday night, eyes are slowly closing and I have college tomorrow) but sorry for not doing post with my own photos, my camera is really bad but I am saving up for a canon 1000d and should have it by the end of next month  fingers crossed as I love photography and it I need it for other things not just my blog.

It have been a year and a couple of months since my mum and her partner decorated my room for my 16th and well it has got to stage where it is no longer a newly decorated room but just "my room". I have wanted to add some touches for a while and after seeing Shirley from Shirley B. Eniang room tour and Beccas from Milk Bubble Tea home interiors post (s) I have had the urge to start looking for some bits. 

As you can see I am a lover of neutral colours and to find a white candle which is Christmas scented means I need to have it. I have yet to smell Merry Marshmallow from Yankee but there is a new Yankee candle store in Westfield White City so on my way to my nans I will have a smell and tweet my thoughts. The fake white roses are from Wilko I want some roses for my bedside table but I am terrible at caring for things so fake flowers it is. This rug is only ten pounds from Ikea (BARGAIN!) and it looks so soft so I plan to purchase it on my next trip maybe in a couple of weeks time.I saw on Shirley's video that she had used these candle holders from Asda to store cotton pads and ear buds which is so genius , so guess who wants to copy her! I don't Know what I am going to do with a chalk bored to be honest but it went with the wishlist....I might write a quotes on it. Finally I never knew this item had a proper name but I have always wanted some "pot pourri" I hope to get something similar to this and put in a glass jar.

Have you seen anything you wanted to spice up your room
Rianna x

1 comment:

  1. The candle must smell divine! Following you, I'd love it if you gave my blog a look too!

    Abigail x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete