Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas | The fashion List




All black everything ! (peace sign). Sorry just had to throw in that into because this is basically an all black wishlist. I have to say and I really don't mean to sound rude but I am just so fed up of the Christmas "gift guides", is it just me (comment down below because if it is just me then this comment does really come across as rude and arogrant). So Christmas is approaching and I did want to put up two Christmas related post, one being this wishlist and the other a tumblr or winter wonderland post (haven't decided). I am so selfish when it comes to buying present for other people, I don't like buying gift for other people which sounds really bad but what ever money I have in my purse ends up being spent on and in Urban Outfitters or anything fashion related. Despite my selfish ways lol I still expect people to buy my gifts at Christmas so here is what I am hoping for in the fashion department this Christmas ....


I have been eyeing up this jacket ever since it hit the urban outfitter webite. It remindes me a lot of the barbour wax jacket but it no way in my price range so this one is a perfect alternative. I think the way the model is styling in the photo is amazing, the whole outfit just screams my style.


The first jeans I ever bought from Topshop were there leigh jeans when I was 15 and up unitl two weeks ago they were in perfect conditon but then the inner leg of my jeans split which means we had to say goodbye to my first ever topshop jeans. I am defiently going to invest in another pair of these jeans and of course I would like a black pair because of the outfit the model is wearing.


I remember when I was little my mum always wanted to buy me a pair of loafers to wear to primary school and I use to refuse and go for the popular velcrow strap ( swag I know right) but in the last year I have fallen in love with loafers. They can look really classy with a jump suite and a white blazer.


I have quite a love, hate relationship beanies. I just don't know if they look good on me but I really want a good quality warm hat through this cold weather.


Do you have anything fashion related on your Christmas list.
Riannax


3 comments:

  1. The beanie is my favourite, looks like it could go well with pretty much anything!

    http://thechanelintherye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love beanies to but they look so award I think on my head because I have long braids in my hair lol but going to try and pull it off

      Delete
    2. Same, even without braids hats just don't look normal on my head! But that doesn't stop me from dreaming ;) love your blog, just followed :D

      Delete