Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas l What it means to me

Good morning university books!!!!

Currently: Sitting at the dining table at my grandparents while the rest of my family prepare for the festive day best known to all of us as "Christmas".



Hello my lovelies I hope you are all well and prepared for the festive season. This post is going to be me updating you on my current life affairs. I think when I last spoke to you the topic of getting a new camera was being discussed. I can now confirm that I have been unsuccessful in obtaining and saving for a new camera. I hope to start saving for one in the new year as I am determined to do it just to prove to myself I can actually do it.

I have broken up from college and am officially on holiday till the 7th January 2014 (crazy saying 2014 when we are still in 2013). I have to say I thought I was coping quite well with a-levels at first but at this current moment in time I am more stressed than I have ever been. After boxing day I plan to sit down for a whole day in my room and just get organised as if there is one thing I can not stand is being un-organised and not knowing what is going on around me.

Finally to round things off I just want to wish anyone who is reading this a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (even though I plan to blog before the new year comes about). I can't wait for the big day and open my main present which I already know is a Samsung Tablet. I am spending the festive day with my mum and her partner, then going to my dad family for boxing day (after some online shopping), then spending the rest of the festive holiday to myself which includes; catching up on some sleep, doing the never ending essays and worksheets given to me by my teachers , getting some blog post up and having some days out just by myself.

Now going to: Make a cup of tea, read The Adventures of Tom Swayer for English and play with my four year old cousin who is becoming increasingly ratty by the minute.

Rianna 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me a glimpse into your recent activities. I have to do some organizing myself but I am dreading it. I have been procrastinating way too long. Good luck with getting a new camera. I had to do a lot of shopping around to find mine because of the budget I was working with. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sharon, merry christmas to you to hun. Yes I have to agree being 17 with no jobs means I am on a strict budget when it comes to buying a camera. I am hoping not to go over 200 but still even that is a lot of money.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the super sweet comment on my blog Rianna, so kind of you! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle you to can't wait for your upcoming post :)

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you, too! Good luck on those essays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off college! Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for no college! hope you had an awesome christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you to ellie , I hear you have a new camera can't wait to see your next couple of outfit post :)

      Delete