Saturday 28 December 2013

Reflection | 2013


Currently: Sitting at my desk at home, about to fall asleep, sorrounded by a messy room which I am going to clean up right before continuing to write this post as mess is like my worse enemy.




Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well and for my readers who are celebrators of the festive season I hope you had a lovely Christmas and spent it with the ones you love. I think it is important to reflect on every year that comes to an end. When you think about it a year sounds but isn't a very long time. So much has happened this year both good and bad but like every year I have learnt a lot. I have made mistakes which I won't make again and I have done amazing things which I will treasure for the rest of my life.

I think the major event which has taken place this year is me leaving secondary school. I was very unhappy for the last two years at school, I had friends which I could hang around with but despite this I was very unhappy because of things that had happened in that last two years. At the end of year 11 I had to make a major decision which was to stay at my schools six form for another two years or to move to a six form college an hour away from my house and where I didn't know anyone. I knew if I told my friends at school they would of told me not to go but in the end I felt I had to do it, so I made the decision to leave quietly without telling anyone apart from my parents and a couple of close friends. I have to say this was the best decision I made, I am enjoying six form college so much. I am doing well in all my subjects even the ones which I am really struggling with (cough cough Philosophy and Ethics) and I have met so many new people. I feel like I have become myself again like I was before school took a turn for the worst and changed me completely. I have begun reading religiously again something which I have not done in a couple of years and best of all I am smiling....


Also this year I feel like I have grown up a lot if that makes any sense. I think going to six form has put into prospective that I am actually getting older. I will be submitting my ucas this time next year and at the moment I am applying for a part time job which is proving to be very difficult. Also this year I have found my relationship with my mum grow stronger, she is like my best friend, although I won't discuss everything with her (cause you know some topics just don't need to be discussed with your over protective mum) I know she will always be there.


For 2014 I hope to.......have more fun and adventures to camden and other london markets, do well in my AS exams and just enjoy life.



What have you enjoyed about 2013 and what do you
hope for 2014 ....



4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Rianna! I'm so glad that you're happier now and I hope this new year is wonderful to you! Good luck with the exams, they'll be over before you know it! ;)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you to sade I hope 2014 is everything u want it to be. I am so much happier words can not explain xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year. Decisions can be hard bu it seems like you made the right choice! I'm glad you're happier now and I hope you'll be even happier in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you iris it was really hard making that decision I think it was the most toughest decision I have had to make in my life so far. But now I am so much happier and thugs just seem to being getting better over time I am hoping to get a job soon and that's me done but like my nan says all good things come to thoughs who wait, so for now I am focusing on my studies and happy new year to you lovely

      Delete